We are Louja (“we”, “our”, “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please contact us.
- Before, or at the time of, collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, where appropriate, with the express knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to individuals information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principals to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
WHAT INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Your name or username.
- Your email address.
- Your IP address.
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill out fields on your profile.
We collect some or all of this information in the following cases:
- You register as a member on this site.
- You fill out our contact form.
- You fill out fields on your profile.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- For the purposes of making you a registered member of our site, in order for you to contribute content to this site.
- We may use your email address to inform you of activity on our site.
- Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on our site. Your IP address is never publicly visible.
OTHER WAYS WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
In addition to notifying you of activity on our site which may be relevant to you, from time to time we may wish to communicate with all members any important information such as newsletters or announcements by email. You can opt-in to or opt-out of such emails in your profile.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you’re using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
Cookies are small text files which are set by us on your computer which allow us to provide certain functionality on our site, such as being able to log in, or remembering certain preferences.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future. Further questions can be directed to us through our contact form.